Are you frustrated with the effects of the natural aging process? Does it feel like pesky imperfections are preventing you from looking and feeling your best? Have you considered a procedure to achieve a more youthful appearance, but a surgical procedure does not feel like the best fit for you and your lifestyle? Dermal fillers are non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments that provide subtle volume increases to specific treatment areas for a smoother, refreshed appearance. Explore the benefits and possibilities of these injectable treatments during a consultation with our team at Grand Spa in Dallas, TX!
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments to reduce volume loss and the appearance of pesky imperfections. These non-surgical, minimally invasive treatments create a smoother appearance by introducing subtle volume increases.
What Dermal Fillers Are Available?
Dermal fillers encompass a variety of specific injectable types. Our Dallas spa offers:
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA – JUVEDERM ULTRA is formulated with synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA) that mimics that HA that naturally occurs in your body. HA provides your skin with structure and moisture. JUVEDERM ULTRA is used to enhance the shape of lips for a fuller pout, and it can also be used to reduce the appearance of nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ – JUVEDERM VOLLURE is also formulated with synthetic HA. It can be used to smooth the appearance of facial folds, parentheses lines, and wrinkles.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® – JUVEDERM VOLUMA is also formulated with synthetic HA, and it can reduce midfacial volume loss and contour the cheek area.
- Restylane® Silk – Restylane Silk is formulated with small synthetic HA particles to promote natural-looking results. This injectable treatment can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth. It can also be used to enhance the size and shape of the lips.
- Sculptra® – Sculptra is formulated with poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) particles, which are able to stimulate your body’s collagen production. Collagen provides your skin with structure for a smoother appearance. Sculptra can be used to reduce the appearance of pesky imperfections like chin wrinkles, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and smile lines.
While just one filler may be able to help you achieve your aesthetic goals, some prefer a combination of dermal fillers for a more comprehensive approach
What Could I Expect from a Treatment Session?
Dermal fillers are administered in the comfort of our Dallas spa. There is little to no pain associated with the injectable treatment experience, but you may experience some pinching or discomfort at the injection site. Treatment sessions are relatively short, but will vary on the area treated and the severity of the condition addressed.
There is no set down time associated with filler treatment sessions. Following treatment, you should be able to your normal daily activities. However, you may experience some minor bruising, swelling, or tenderness in the treatment area.
Results will vary for each person, filler, and concern treated, and it is important to have realistic expectations for treatment. Most begin to enjoy initial results immediately after treatment, and results may last for up to a year. A series of treatments may be required to help you achieve and maintain the best results.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Dermal fillers are safe and effective treatments for most healthy adults. They can be alternatives to surgery for most healthy adults. However, it is important to remember the results created are not permanent.
A consultation with our team in Texas can help determine if these injectable treatments are the best method for you to achieve your aesthetic goals. Additionally, they can help you determine which filler may be the best choice for you as well as develop the treatment plan to maintain your results.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in enhancing your natural beauty without the commitment of a surgical procedure? Contact us today at Grand Spa and schedule your consultation to learn more about dermal fillers! Our team in Dallas, Texas, is pleased to offer treatments to help you look and feel you best. Start your journey to a refreshed appearance today!